Registering as a Be There Dad Group
In order to identify your dads group as a Be There Dad® group, you need to register with us. You may register by filling out the form below, giving us information about your group. You will also be required to sign the Permission Agreement form and submit a registration fee.
Each dads group must register separately.
Benefits of Registration
Upon registration, the dads group and supporting school will receive:
- Support and coaching from the Be There Dad® leadership team
- Permission to use the trademarked Be There Dad® name, and logo
- Access to the Betheredad.org website
- A copy of the book, Be There Dad written by Jeffrey Usher
- The Be There Dad Start Up packet including:
- Be There Dad Visioning and Planning Guide
- Be There Dad Quick Start Checklist
- Be There Dad Information and Tracking Form
Upon registration, the registrant and other leaders of the dads group will be required to participate in a meeting or telephone call with the leadership of Be There Dad to communicate the expectations when becoming a Be There Dad group. Once this information is received, a member of the Be There Dad® leadership team will contact you to schedule a meeting or telephone call.
Information of Dads Group
To register, simply fill in the following information, sign the Be There Dad ® Permission Agreement and submit your registration fee.